With so many types of photo booth software available and an ever-larger growing list of applications it is no wonder that it is fast becoming a must have feature at events and exhibitions.
Now everyone had read or heard about the benefits or perks of having a photo booth at your next event or exhibition from one source or another. It only takes a quick internet search to bring up many sites and lists of these benefits.
Many of lists include benefits along the lines of
- It’s a terrific way to attract people to your stand, allowing for better foot traffic and longer time spent on the stand meaning your event staff have a better chance to interact and pitch your products and services
- Easy and effective method for capturing data. Entering in contact details to get pictures sent to social media accounts, email addresses, phone numbers etc. This allows for the companies to have effective exhibition follow up campaigns with accurate and interested leads.
- Gives your potential client a memorable souvenir of the exhibition which they are less likely to lose or misplace.
- Variety of marketing opportunities, such as putting your company information on the back of the photograph for a less obtrusive approach.
This type of list can go on forever and can get repetitive and boring when you have read a few. What we wanted to focus on after the show was the benefits of having a photo booth designed and manufactured using the T3 modular framework system.
- Simply twist and lock. The photobooth made with T3 provides optimal ease when it comes to the set and installation at events and exhibitions. Using our patented twist lock assembly system, it allows you to set up a large display in a matter of minutes without the use of tools or specialised skills.
- Logistics. From discussions with many companies that operate in this industry, logistics seems to be a key factor to how well they perform. Having the ability to have your large photo booth break down into small, easy to transport units helps to save of shipping/ transportation costs.
- Modular solution. Do to the T3’s patented modular framework it allows companies to have the utmost flexibility and versatility when it comes to designing and building their photo booths. By simply adding or subtracting profiles from the design, users can completely transform their photobooth to fit different floor spaces, accommodate varying numbers of participants
- Graphical applications. A photobooth made with the T3 solution also provides the opportunity to use a wide variety of graphics. The T3 system has been capitalised upon by graphic printing companies worldwide since it enables them to use such a broad range of graphic types in combination with T3. This applies to the photobooth solution by T3 as well.
- Up-selling opportunities. For companies that operate heavily in this industry, such as providing the actual software, hardware or camera solutions it provides them with the opportunity to up-sell goods. Having framework that they can firstly alter the size and shape of easily means that they can sell more tubing profiles to, but it also provides them with the opportunity to sell upgrades of software, hardware and photography equipment because they know that the customer will be in possession of the T3 photobooth framework for years to come.
Our photobooth solution comes in a variety of standard designs and sizes but in true Tecna Display and T3 fashion our team of designers can help to design your perfect photobooth solution with T3.
For more information or help on how to get your own photobooth visit www.t3systems.com
Or contact a member of the Tecna Display team at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 208 803 4469